I’m going to become a better teacher.
I’m rim-waver teacher also known as “50:50 Notion.”
Watch the Video.
It’s worth investing 9 minutes.
- There must be hope
- What do I need to do so that you are successful.
- Jump in that pit! I’ve been in here before and let me show you the way out.
- Growth Mindset – I don’t know it now, but with enough effort and resources I can learn it.
- Not 50:50 more like 60:40 or even (teachers) 90:10 (students) effort
- Make the content so interesting that the student will want to drink from it.
- Failure is preferred
- Recovery from being in a blind area is better
- You have to do something 24 times to get 80% proficiency
- Are my projects transformative?
- Editors – save the writer from himself.
- Don’t let the immaturity or lack of development dictate the rise of the student.